Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Rassum frassum... darn jukebox!!!

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    A WHOLE LOT of trouble jely wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for traveling Greyhound, next stop, HELL.

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you mean we're going home for the weekend?

    *singing* i'm so sick from the drink i need home for a rest ... take me home!! biggrin

    (if y'all don't know who Spirit of the West are .... well ... you all suck.)

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Jely's Innocence's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it's not home yet, honey, but it will be unless you work on keeping me around.

    ------------------
    Where did I leave my effing halo?!?!

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    apparently someone forgot to inform my innocence that Satan is my father.

    y'know, and Kelly is my mom, Dano is my sis, gollum is my bro, and oz is my twin ... that whole thing? tongue

    so technically hell is home. or home is hell. i'm not sure which way it goes.

    biggrin

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jelymo:
    y'know, and Kelly is my mom, Dano is my sis, gollum is my bro, and oz is my twin ... that whole thing? tongue

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Kelly is gone, Dano is lost, gollum is well gollum and Oz is out pimpin' so you are kind of on your own biggrin

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BEEEEEEEEEEEOTCH!!!!!!

    (come to papa....)

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    He he he*BVEG*

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •